Thursday, May 30, 2013

Demon Possession Made Easy

Via Scotteriology:


This list is like the Oprah of demon possession!  You get a demon! You get a demon! Everybody gets a demon!  According to this list I have about 8 demonic doorways into my life*.  How did you score?

Seriously though, Vampirism? Lycanthropy? LEVITATION?  Do I really have to explain to adult humans that those things aren't real? Good grief Charismatic Christians, you know I love you but you guys are gullible as fuck! I'm not saying you are fucking stupid if you believe in this.  I'm just saying that if someone concluded you were fucking stupid for believing vegetarianism makes you demon possessed I wouldn't blame them for reaching that conclusion!

Also just FYI - those Bible verses at the bottom doesn't actually relate to most things on that list!


*********************************************************************************
*Not going to tell you but you're free to guess!

5 comments:

GumbyTheCat said...

Ha! I've got you beat by 1!

Eugene said...

Well as long as that 1 isn't the Twilight Films then good on you!

Ali said...

I've got at least 10, but only if I count the Twilight films. I think I'm doing quite well! Does that mean I get lots of demons, or just one big one?

Eugene said...

Well, you're an Atheist Feminist Vegan so that's 3 big demons right there...

jtron said...

18 (no Twilight). Pretty sure I've never been possessed by a demon but that's just what a demon would say, right?